Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Since Olivia is 4 now, it will change to the "Literal Mind of a 4 year old"

Olivia got new high heel sandals and LOVES to wear them wherever we go!
We went to Burger King the other night and played inside for a little bit because of rain.
Once it cleared up we decided to move to the outside playground and needed to get our shoes back on.
Joe sat Olivia down to help her with her shoes and said "Its gonna be hard to play with these shoes"....Olivia responded "Don't worry daddy, I am not going to play with them, I am going to wear them!"

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL!!! She's not going to grow out of this for a LONNNG time! hahaha

Amy Flege said...

oh my.. i think you are in trouble!! hah!

cat said...

A real little lady in my book!