Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Thursday, August 17, 2006

So I guess I should write something here!


I have been married to Joe for 5 years and we have been together for 12.  We met in HS and went to PSU together.


We have 3 kids, Joey age 9, Megan almost 3 and Olivia 1.  I just recently decided to stay home with the kids after 5 years of working in the financial industry. 


I am so glad that I did cause I am enjoying every moment of them!


My internet life consists of a 3 sites, Downsyn.com, ebay.com and now of course myspace.com!


About 3 years ago after my daughter Megan was born I joined an online support group and have met my best friends!  It is an amazing place that brings families with similar situations together!  I would be lost w/o them! 

0 comments: