Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Friday, August 18, 2006

For some reason I thought about this angel all day.  Her family are in my prayers as this is probably a truely emotional day for them.


I never go to the spa.  Last time I went it was 5 years ago.  So I went with my girlfriend Jen today....we had a blast chatting and relaxing.  But when I was laying on the table I just had this overwhelming sense that Kylee was watching over all of us and protecting us.  It is so hard to explain but I had to hold back the tears. 


Melissa, you are a strong woman.  I think Kylee was so lucky to have you for those 5 months.  May she watch her family from heaven as you continue down the road to the day you meet again.


God Bless!  She was truly loved by all her friends at Downsyn.


Here is Kylee's memorial page created by Renee Garcia


http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/kyleerose/

0 comments: