Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I have not posted in a while. I have a lot to share.
1. Pizza Night where Megan and Olivia made us some yummy pizza
2. Country Girls at heart for Bethany and Renee who started us on the Country Music Path. An oldie and a newie.
3. Pictures from the Pond
4. Megan in Time Square
But I have been busy lately with life...so I will have to inundate you all in 1 night.
I am now uploading the videos and pictures so I will be back later.
(I hope, in this house sometimes we get sidetracked)

I also wanted to say, WELCOME BACK! to Bethany and Kyle who have been busy themselves but still had time to keep us updated with their travels to Russia to meet their beautiful Addison. We love you guys!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading! Ahh! I'm just seeing this and the country video ... SO stinkin cute! I knew you would jump on the bandwagon ... your girls know what's good! :)

Hey, do you want to do the holiday thing at Hershey again this year? I do!