Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Friday, September 5, 2008
I have a water bottle I use to wet the girls hair before I brush it.
I did Megan 1st and gave her the bottle to play with while I was brushing (since it keeps her mind off of yelling at me to stop).
While she had the bottle she sprayed Olivia and it made Olivia not so happy.

Upon Olivia's turn for hair to get brushed I gave her the water bottle and told her, "It is your turn to get Megan back"

Olivia responded with, "Megan, turn around"

to read another Olivia "literal" moment, click here.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL She is SO funny! :)

Amy Flege said...

heheheh. so cute! thanks for the chuckle!

Michelle said...

That is too funny! Gotta love the things kids come up with!

Hey Megan's pic is in the Parenting website photo gallery 4 - #9! Too cool!