Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Darn it, messed up already.

so after thinking about what to post about, I thought, how about post pictures I would never ever think to share...you know, the one's you take that are TERRIBLE and no one is looking at the camera or behaving liked you plan...we all have those delusions of the GREATEST picture ever you could frame and put on your mantle...the one that shows your children all proper and well behaved...YEAH, that picture does not exisit. So here it goes, my bloopers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I think outtakes are great! Cute kids, cute pics!

Kari said...

I love, love, love #2- Megan sitting on the rock and #5- fingers in the mouth. Soooo cute!!!

Our Story: Continued said...

Those are all sweet pictures!!

SunflowerStories said...

LOL, love it!

JennyH said...

I would not consider all those bloopers. I think they are good ones. The one with Megan looking at the flowers is sweet. Some are funny however!!