Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, February 16, 2009
BOO HOO! I am not sure what happened. It seems to be all sticky.
But it will not turn on.....
What do I do? I want a good camera. I go back and forth all the time between wanting it small so I can bring it everywhere and fit it in my purse (which is probably the reason it is broken) to wanting a big snazy camera to get decent pictures with.
Tell me what should I get. What camera will make me happy!
I think I have even asked this before but since cameras change with the seasons please tell me again.

5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

You need a canon rebel like mine!!! It is big but you'll love it!

Lora Leigh said...

I am looking for a new one myself. The only advice I have is DO NOT buy a Kodak! Mine was great at first but it is worthless now and I have only had it a year!

datri said...

I need a new one, too. The battery on my 7 year old, 3.2 megapixel Canon is dead and to buy a new one is $60! I figure I might as well just buy a new camera!

amy flege said...

I know lora leigh said to not buy a kodak but that all i have ever had and i love them! right now i have the z712 IS. it has a 12 optical zoom so i can get close ups and its smaller. fits in my purse!!
good luck find the perfect one for yoU!
oh and iam sorry your broke. that sucks!

Adamgv said...

Check out this new Christian band that just released their first album.

From what I heard on the samples site, they sound really good.

Introducing the new Christian National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.


http://ccrg.info/cas.htm