Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Thursday, February 12, 2009
But we did get a phone call fromt the OT who just said "She is still eligible for services" and a quick email from the psychologist saying: "I enjoyed my time with Megan very much. I was able to observe in her classroom for about 2 hours and then she and I worked together on the testing for about 45 minutes to an hour. She is a very sweet little girl. She was excited to work with me and I think that we developed a nice rapport.
Currently, I am working on writing her report and collecting the input and evaluation data from the other professionals who are also working on her evaluation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know."

The team has about 30 more days to call us in for the IEP. I am nervous but know what we want as a family.

Our Kindy is 1/2 days so we want Megan to go to the AM kindy here and not be pulled out for anything. We also want her to have a 1:1 aide. We figure they can give her the services she needs in the afternoon. I really want Megan and Olivia in the same school.

0 comments: