Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Thursday, March 5, 2009
I just got my motivation to go out and buy that new camera.
Megan's soccer schedule just came through email. YAHOO! She has a 10 game season starting this month and ending in June.
Although I am bummed because her 1st game is on March 28th (Joey's confirmation) I am psyched to get some really great shots of her playing. I know she is going to rock it!
So I spoke to hubby and he told me if I buy a good camera it will not have a video option...is this true Renee or Bethany? What do you do for video?

Onto a question for you all. When I signed Megan up for soccer they had a health section and asked if there were health issues they should be concerned about. I put down that Megan has asthma but did not tell them she has Down Syndrome. Do I tell her coach when he calls or do I just show up to the 1st practice? I wish this wasn't even a concern.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

That is true! No video, sorry! But the snaps you get will make up for it! We ended up buying a $300-$400 little camcorder to have around when we need it. It takes better quality video anyway.

I would probably tell the coach when he calls, just so he is prepared and not thrown off guard. It sucks that we have to deal with this crap.

Stephanie said...

Thanks Bethany! Which camera do you have? Is it easy to figure out on your own?

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Yep that's true! Mine is a canon rebel digital. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! For camcorder we have a flip mino HD. It's awesome! It's tiny enough to fit in your pocket and has a usb plug built right in. Easy to upload, easy to edit and only $200. It's great!

How fun she gets to play soccer! Kennedy is old enough too but I don't think Dr. Samdani would be very happy with me if I signed her up! LOL I can't wait to hear about all Megan's games!!!

Lora Leigh said...

I can't help with the camera since I would like to have a big nice one myself but haven't gotten there yet. I just wanted to say I can't wait to see pictures of Megan playing soccer!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. During the many years that Sarah has played community sports, we never revealed on an application she has Ds. Once the season started a few times I had conversations when I observed the need to, but mostly she just did her thing and most coaches adapted when needed on their own. I hope she enjoys it.