Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Thursday, July 26, 2007
So my son got his braces on today. He was such a trooper.
He watched Mr. Bean on his mp3 player and was actually laughing while his mouth was hinged wide open....once the braces were on he got up and looked in the mirror and with a very serious face goes "I'm a geek"...then proceeds to tell everyone that he had a dream about seeing himself with braces...then says "oh wait it was a nightmare" ha ha.
He is such a character he just cracks me up. Reminds me so much of myself when I was younger although everyone says he is his father.
So I wanted to share before and after pics.
Before
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After...not too big of a smile! Guess it will take time getting used to the braces.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My handsome boy!

1 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

Woo Hoo for straighter teeth!! My teeth shifted after my braces were taken off and I want to have braces put on again!