Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Follow me on Twitter
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Last night it was way too late but they were all up.
And they were all laughing.
The girls decided it would be funny to push all our belly buttons. When they pushed mine I would giggle like the Pillsbury Dough Boy, when they pushed Joe's he would honk like a car horn and when they pushed Joey's he would make an animal sound and the girls did this for 45 minutes straight. Going from dad to me to Joey pushing us like a button. Megan was so tired and laughing so hard she could not stand up or walk without falling.
Laughter just makes my heart swell. The one thing I love most about my children is their laughter and I just let them go until 9:45 and then they all collapsed into bed with hugs and kisses my next favorite thing about them.

3 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Those are some of the best moments in life!

Emily said...

What a wonderful time, how fun! Those moments sure make up for all of the tantrums and messes don't they?!

Bethany said...

That is so cute! I want to play! LOL