Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 9, 2007
Yesterday was a great day! We got to meet our local down syndrome group for our annual Christmas party. The girls had a blast and looked beautiful in their dresses. They had a band playing Christmas music and then Santa came in and had all the kids sit on his lap. Can you believe I got all 3 kids to sit with Santa with no tears? I was in shock...but it happened. When Santa 1st walked in Megan ran screaming to me as fast as lightening so I am not really sure why she changed her mind. Maybe it was the present he was giving all the kids. Anyway, it was a blast and I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mariah and Diana for doing a wonderful job of putting it all together!

6 comments:

rylie's mom said...

Hello! I was wandering were is your Local Down syndrome group? I know we are not that far from each other. I have nothing near me though. Only in Lansdale-kinda far from me. I'm glad you all had fun. I really wish I had something like this to attend. email-vvolz3@verizon.net or www.karyces.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Sounds like a fun time. We have our party this week. I wonder what Tristan will thnk of santa this year?? 3 kids and no crying that might be a guiness record ;)

Megan's got 47 said...

Our group meets in Doyelstown PA. Where are you located?

rylie's mom said...

I am in Abington (montgomery county PA) right next to Philly. Doylestown isn't too far. Could you email me or leave some more info about the group on my blog? I think our girls our close in age.

rylie's mom said...

Thank you so much Stephanie. I emailed you and Mariah back. Rylie was also born at Holy Redeemer!small world!

Megan's got 47 said...

Wow Holy Redeemer must have had some experience that year with Down Syndrome because I know a little girl named Jessica born that year too there.